Storyjewellery.com is a website that sells jewelry and other accessories. The site has been in business for many years, and has built up a large customer base. However, some people have raised concerns about the legitimacy of the company.
In this blog post, we will take a closer look at Storyjewellery.com and determine whether or not it is a scam.
Storyjewellery.com is an online retailer of fine and fashion jewelry. The company offers a wide selection of products, including rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and watches. Storyjewellery.com also offers a variety of gift options, including personalized jewelry and gift certificates.
In addition to its online store, the company operates a blog that features product reviews and style advice.
The company was founded in 2014 by sisters Stefanie and Rebecca, who were inspired by their travels and love of storytelling.
Each piece of jewelry from Story Jewellery is designed and handmade in Canada, using high-quality materials such as sterling silver, gold fill, and rose gold fill. The collection features a mix of modern and classic designs, with something to suit everyone’s style.
Specifications of Shopjewellery.com:
- Site Url – https://storyjewellery.com/
- On June 9, 2020, the Domain was accepted.
- The domain will expire on September 6, 2023.
- Email Id – [email protected]
- It’s not on the website, but it’s at 8910 North Lamar Blvd. in Austin, TX.
- The shipping charge is $4.90, and delivery is free for purchases over $50 anywhere in the world.
- If you’re based internationally, please call 010-85895942 and charges will apply.
- There are two ways to pay – online through credit/debit cards such as Visa, Master Card, PayPal, Discover or American Express. The second way is by check or money order.
- The shipping policy – The product will be received within 3-10 business days, and the package will arrive within 7-15 business days.
- Priority shipping is not available on the website, and it’s unclear why.
- Returns – If you are not happy with your purchase, simply go to our website and fill out a return form within 24 hours of receiving your package.
- We allow for a refund up to 14 days after you’ve requested it or canceled your subscription.
- Non-refundable items – All information about it has been supplied by the site.
- If you need to cancel your order, contact customer support.
- On the website, you may track your order.
- Reviews of the website from other sources – There are a lot of reviews on the site from different publications.
Pros of Shopjewellery.com:
- A wide variety of jewelry and other accessories
- Has been in business for many years- Large customer base
- Operates a blog with product reviews and style advice
Cons of Storyjewellery.com:
- Some people have raised concerns about the legitimacy of the company
- The company does not list an official address on its website.
- If you lose the article while returning it, there is no coverage.
Is Storyjewellery.com legit?
It appears that Storyjewellery.com is not a legitimate site. The site was created in December of 2017 and there is no information about who owns or operates the site. Additionally, the contact information provided on the website leads to a dead end.
It’s always important to do your research before making a purchase online, especially if you’re dealing with a site that you’re unfamiliar with. Be sure to check for reviews from other customers, and if possible, try to find contact information for the company so that you can ask questions before making a purchase.
Storyjewellery.com is a site that sells jewelry and other accessories. The site has been in operation for a little over two years and offers a wide variety of products.
If you’re looking for a special gift for a loved one, or something special to treat yourself with, Story Jewellery is definitely worth checking out!